tatestbirthke Admin replied

293 weeks ago

High Voltage Movie Download In Mp4

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A group of young adults robbing a bank accidentally discover a money-laundering scheme by the Vietnamese mob, prompting mobsters to come after them.
A bank, where Bruce Lee's daughter plays manager, is a Vietnamese mob front. When a group aborts their try,mobsters try to kill them. Much gun play,but robbers and bank manager, who has turned on the mob,show off martial arts skills. A preemptive strike kills some, but fails to kill the boss.
….and I have to say this movie SUCKS. I loved Sakamoto's stunt coordination of his other movie "Drive" which featured some of the best martial arts choreography way before "Matrix." After watching "High Voltage" though, I was left with a bad taste in my mouth. The script was beyond incoherent and don't get me started with the acting. Well what else can one expect from a B-movie. The action was obviously contrived from the numerous Gun-Fu, John Woo style movies and the director doesn't even add his own touch to it which leaves the action scenes bland. It is a shame for the guns was the reason why I rented the movie. I have to say to all those who want to kill time, you can do something much better, like read a book or go for a drive. By the way, I highly recommend you people rent "Drive" instead. Yeah, it has a bad script and mediocre acting but it far surpasses the fizzle known"High Voltage."<br/><br/>The Movie 0 out **** The action scenes * out of ****
Some guy… RUGBY15 or something was talking about how awful this movie is. Well let me tell you he is dead wrong…<br/><br/>Sort of.<br/><br/>Yes. The movie is bad in all those ways he mentions, but what's worse is the music. A character can't even remove a pair of sunglasses without some ridiculous cymbal crash or something. The soundscape is so ludicrous that it reaches a point of being grotesque.<br/><br/>I could not turn this piece of solid waste off, it seriously was the most embarrassingly hackneyed pile of sh** in the world. In one of the last gunfights, the entire shootout comes to a dead halta character named Bulldog rides through a door on his motorcycle with a chick wrapped in a leather bra.<br/><br/>I have a little hint here to filmmakers – simply standing behind a wooden door or desk, or an upolstered armchair will not be enough to stop a bullet.<br/><br/>This movie has a lot of characters jumping through the air sideways and in slow motionthey fire off two guns at once while they have at least a dozen gun battles with the Vietamese mafia (yes, you heard right… It's those god**** Vietamese again…only now they are in a mafia apparently).<br/><br/>This film looksthough it were directed, shot and written by really uncreative and possibly mentally retarded 12 year old whit-e-trash orphans.<br/><br/>Here's a sample of some brilliant dialogue in an exchange between Bulldog and Johnny: "Go to hell Johnny!" "…No." "Yes. That's where you're going. To hell. Because you'll be dead." "You're the one whose gonna be going to hell and be dead mother f****r."<br/><br/>I felt physically embarrassed watching this.

Mayhem of the Music Meister! movie in hindi free downloadThe BalanceLaurie's Friend in hindi 720pStar Wars: Wrath of the Mandalorian movie download in hdEspionage Tonight downloadFantasmas del pasado 720p moviesSpace Battleship Yamato sub downloadBlood Relative movie download in mp4Klein Londen, Klein Berlijn full movie downloadThe Rockford Files: Godfather Knows Best full movie torrent

last edited 216 weeks ago by tatestbirthke

Juvanta replied

175 weeks ago

I have watched the movie and it is really a good horror science fiction movie I have ever watched so I really recommend everyone to watch this film as you will definitely love it Vegan Meal Prep Vancouver there is a good chance for you to download the film from the link they have provided
Please log in to post a reply.