tatestbirthke Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download Hindi Movie Vantage Point

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b US President Henry Ashton is in Salamanca, Spain for a summit where an international treaty dealing with the fight against global terrorism will be signed and which was highly promoted by Ashton. Preceding the summit, Ashton is one of the primary speakers at a public event in Plaza Mayor when at approximately 12:20 local time an unknown sniper is able to shoot him. Amid the mass confusion and hysteria following the shooting, a massive bomb goes off in the plaza about three minutes later. The twenty minutes leading up to the shooting, the shooting and the explosion themselves, and the immediate few minutes following are seen through the perspective of a few people at the event that day. First is senior secret service agent Thomas Barnes who is on his first assignment protecting the president after taking a bullet for him less than a year earlier. Many believe Barnes is still emotionally unstable from that incident, but not Kent Taylor, his secret service colleague on this assignment, he who also got Barnes on this assignment. Second is Enrique a plain clothes Salamanca police officer who is assigned to protect Salamanca's mayor, the event moderator. Prior to the shooting, Enrique has an encounter with his girlfriend, Veronica, thoughts of who are on his mindhe spied her with another man. Third is Howard Lewis, an American tourist with a video camera, he who manages to film many of the goings-on. Despite the seriousness of the shooting and the explosion and Lewis' belief he has vital information on his camera of what's going on, he still places much of his focus on a little girl named Anna who has been separated from her mother following the explosion. Fourth is the president himself who has an interesting and surprising vantage point to the proceedings. And fifth is the operational group behind the shooting and explosion, they who show how they were able to shoot Ashton and set off the bomb. Will anyone in authority be able to piece together the information quickly both to figure out what's going on and stop the remainder of the plan in those few minutes following the explosion?
The attempted assassination of the American President is told and re-told from several different perspectives.
Vantage Point tells a story of an attempted assassination of the President of the United States during a live television broadcast. The film attempts to tell the story from several different perspectives of key people who were at the event. It's up to Secret Service Agent Thomas Barnes (Dennis Quaid) to utilise all of his skill in order to catch the perpetrator…<br/><br/>I generally like conspiracy thrillerswhen they are done right they will invariably keep you involved in their story and will leave you guessing. Sadly, I never felt that way at any point whilst watching Vantage Point. <br/><br/>The film jumps backwards and forwards in order to show the assassination from a different point of view in order for the audience to try and piece everything together to determine who pulled the trigger. Whilst this is necessary to the plot, I didn't find that I learnt very much from seeing things from the different perspectives; most of the time the story arcs mainly consist of messy sequences and it never really feels like each of the characters has a story to tell. It also has to be said that the film also feels a tad gimmicky - the constant rewinding of the events was unnecessary and whilst it was technically good it seemed to just exist merely for the director and editor to show-off. Elsewhere however some of the editing and camera work was quite poor; the car chase scene towards the end was dizzying and could potentially bring about nausea.<br/><br/>Another problem with the approach to the narrative and the character perspectives (aside from being pretty uninteresting) is that some of the same characters repeat their same scenes in other people's story arcs which unfortunately made the film feel a little monotonous and repetitive. Yes you argue that this is necessary to slot everything together, but for me seeing more or less the same scene on a continuous loop does not make for a particularly insightful, interesting or engrossing experience it just makes the film dull. <br/><br/>Vantage Point is not a film it's merely a series of repetitive action sequences cleverly edited together with little in the way of plot or story to glue everything together. It's basically just one big gimmick and not a particularly impressive one at that. Avoid.
I thought the story was great. The movie is not boring for a second and it has lots of action and suspense. The back and forth was a little bit annoying, but I guess the story could not be told any other way.<br/><br/>But why didn't they pay more attention to detail? the story is supposed to happen in Spain and it is pretty obvious that it is not Spain at all (the streets or the people). This was disappointing to me because it made me disconnect from what was going on and focus on how out of place things were. They didn't even bother changing the 'Alto' stop signs to say 'Stop' like they do in Spain.<br/><br/>If it had actually been in Spain I would have given it a 9-10 because the story and how it evolves is pretty good.
Three-fourths of a terrific thriller, which in this dreary run of winter movies seemed like clear spring water to this parched traveler. The setup is so riveting, the suspense so carefully prolonged, that I didn't mind when it unraveled into lunacy near the end.
Vantage Point is based on a screenplay by American screenwriter Barry Levy. Yes, the satellite was footage from <a href="/title/tt0432021/">Resident Evil: Extinction (2007)</a> (2007). Both Vantage Point and Resident Evil: Extinction are films owned by Sony.
Arabesque movie free download in hindiUnbound Saga in hindi download free in torrentEpisode 1.168 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pEpisode 1.105 movie download in hdTurks Caicos tamil dubbed movie torrentMoksha full movie online freehindi The Messenger free downloadG-Force full movie downloadKingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep in hindi movie downloadStray movie download

last edited 217 weeks ago by tatestbirthke
Please log in to post a reply.