tatestbirthke Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Women Of The Prehistoric Planet Tamil Dubbed Movie Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 A space ship crash lands on the third planet of a distant solar system, killing all hands except for a young boy named Tang. The rescue ship arrives some 20 years later. One of the crew, a girl named Linda meets Tang and falls in love with him. They are attacked by the native humanoids of the planet and many of them are killed off. Also, the crew encounters many strange beasts on this strange, but somewhat familiar world.
A spaceship crashes upon an unexplored planet, and the rescuers sent to search for survivors discover that decades have passed due to time dilation.
I watched this movie on a Monday night cuz nothing was on. In fact, I bought this movie. It's actually really good. It's about these astronauts who travel through space and the time shifting is off from real time. The main guys are kind of like scientists and there are a few women on this ship also. They are going to a planet that has dinosaurs and lakes made of acid. Very strange huh? Well some cavemen eventually torment the folks on this planet and there is an engineer who is really into doing stand up comedy in the middle of an expedition. He just talks and talks and at one point he does a FLIP for no reason. There is a Chinese man named TANG who is like ADAM and a woman named LINDA who is like Eve. As the astronauts leave, they look behind at the planet and name it Earth. It was a goosebump moment for sure!
I was able to realize the ending from the beginning from the most part. The weird thing about this film is that it&#39;s just paced poorly. The scenes with the two people just go on too long. Spoiler: they are revealed to be the Adam and Eve (or at least as prototypes) on the planet Earth. This film has such a weird way of expressing comedy. The supposedly funny scenes go on way too long and contribute little to the story. It&#39;s also pretty hard to follow, not knowing how the time lapse system works. Of course, I&#39;m not interesting in keeping up with the story.<br/><br/>Most of this film just seems like padding. Wasn&#39;t there an episode of &quot;The Twilight Zone&quot; that showed that this same plot could be done in a half hour? Good for them for using it first. This movie just goes through too many pointless scenes and it&#39;s hard to take seriously. A single shot causes a giant lizard to be engulfed in flames. Most of the characters just seemed to have no purpose. *1/2

Tamaraw Commandos (Philippine Scouts) movie download in mp4The Darkest Fathoms 720pWith This Hart, I Thee Wed in hindi 720pDiary of a Bike Polo Groupie song free downloadErotiquest movie in tamil dubbed download22 720p moviesUeno Falls full movie download 1080p hdThe Savage Time: Part III movie in hindi dubbed downloadBalakrishnudu full movie in hindi 720pTeddy and the Mudblups in hindi free download

milan replied

196 weeks ago

I think it's a hollywood movie and its dubbed tamil version is provided here. We can see lots of such dubbed movies helpful hints from this website. Now I am looking here for the family oriented movies and can you please share some movie list here?
Please log in to post a reply.